The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down in the Underground, you'll find someone true, down in the Underground, a land serene, a crystal moon...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-31

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:27 am

In mushroom sauce.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:32 am

[[ mushroom sauce??? ]]

Jareth stood, looking at the shivering Sir Didymus, wondering what to do. Spur-of-the-moment, he picked up the poor creature and held him close, trying to shield him from the rain.

*what am I doing?* he thought

Don't tell me truth hurts...

Vervada's voice, no matter how distant, sent chills down his spine.
Back to top Go down
http://mimimorgenstern.blogspot.com
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:58 pm

(Oooh, mysterious. . . .)

Ambrosious woke suddenly to the sound of the lighting.

When would Jareth return?
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:47 am

At that moment Jareth appeared in the far corner of the room, holding the shivering fox-goblin that was Ambrosious' master.

"Was Vervada here?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:07 am

"Yes sir."

Ambrosious gave a whimper. "She''s serious about this whole needing you business. How's my master?"
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:17 pm

Vervada had been here. In the tower.
Jareth shivered, but set Sir Didymus gently at Ambrosious' side.

"He's cold and wet, and he's been muttering to himself, so he may have some sort of ... well, I don't know exactly. Abandonment issues?"

Casually, he shrugged. "I can't tell for sure, but seeing as Sir Didymus is a creature of the Labyrinth I should be able to restore his mind. Then again..." he glanced outside where the clouds still rolled around in the sky like a psychotic pinball game.

He was pretty sure that if he had lost control of the Labyrinth so quickly, that meant that he was losing control altogether. If Vervada had somehow found a way to overwhelm his powers, he was either losing strength or she was one obsessed creature.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:44 am

(Lol. Obsessed creature ftw.(Sorry, I know, no internezt speak, but I couldn't resist.))

Ambrosious offered a rug to the Goblin King. The best thing they could do was wait it out.

There was no telling what would happen if Vervada took control

Ambrosious licked the Goblin King's hand and dropped the rug on his foot.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:35 pm

If only they could hold out a little longer, maybe Vervada would give up. It was down to a battle of wills now.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:16 pm

Jareth wrapped Sir Didymus in a rug and set him against Ambrosious to warm him up.

The sky outside seemed slightly bluer and not as ominous, so Jareth decided to try to get his sleep caught up. He leaned his head back against the wall and dreamed of a peaceful place where no strange seductress roamed, of the Labyrinth before her attempted takeover.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:34 pm

Ambrosious was restless. . . . What would happen? If Vervada won, the Labyrinth. . . . well, the whole would really, would spiral into disaster.

The Labyrinth had been made for a reason.

There were always reasons.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:35 pm

Jareth hummed quietly to himself in the absence of other characters and a plotline in general.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:57 am

Ambrosious reflected on the mysterious circumstances of Jareth's birth. He knew that he had lost his memory at the price of keeping the boy safe-- but why? What was out there?

"We need to leave. Now."

Ambrosious nudged the Goblin King. "There's a portal we need to get through."
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:46 am

Jareth looked blearily at the dog.
"Where is the portal?"

Don't tell me truth hurts, little girl...
Cause it hurts like hell.

Jareth shook his head slightly, trying to clear the ringing from his ears. He was hallucinating. Or something similar to it.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Ambrosious raised a paw and a portal appeared. "In we go!"
He contemplated Jareth who seemed in the middle of a drug-laced peach trip.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Jareth shook his head again and dove into the portal.
For a moment, the swirling colors around him were fascinating to look at but he closed his eyes, trying to control his headache.
He didn't know where they were going or how long it would take to get there.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:15 am

BUt when he did, he would be horrified to discover that he had landed only seconds later with a resoudning crash--

DUN DUN DUN

INTO REALITY.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 am

Ambrosious stopped trying to narrate other people's lives and sat to wait for the others to regain their equilibrium in reality.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:26 pm

"Alright, where the hell are we?" Jareth muttered.
Ambrosious didn't reply.
"Ambrosious...?"
Still nothing.
Jareth stared at the dog, hoping beyond hope that what he suspected was happening wasn't actually happening.
"You can't talk in this realm, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:07 am

"Woooof!"

Ambrosious pawed the ground nervously.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Jareth closed his eyes.
"Great. Frickin fabulous. And of course I stand out like none other, so what the deuce are we going to do now?"
He surveyed their surroundings.
They appeared to be on a downtown street in a small town. The evening air was cool but not cold, and a slight breeze ruffled Jareth's hair. Luckily for them, there was no one around.

((if you need me, I'll be in the world of Drakan!))
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Ambrosious gesticulated the best a large sheepdog can at a line of clothing hanging inconspicuously out of sight. Perhaps an advisable costume change could allow Jareth to blend with the local fauna. Whether Jareth's magic was up to a costume change Ambrosious didn't know, but he figured it was for the best for them to stay undercover.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:08 pm

(hum this could be intresting. enter sarah haha)

Another large dog came up to Ambrosious a leash dragging behind him. He barked happily and waged his tail at his fellow fluffy dog.

"Merlin!" A feminine voice shouted behind him. "For heavens sake dog I cannot leave you alone for a moment. Do you know how mad toby would be if I lost you. Specially today of all days." the woman continues turning the corner to take up the dogs leash.

"Oh whos your friend" She said looking at the other dog and a cool chill went down her spine. He looked alot like..No...no not possible. All that stuff wasn't real. Sarah sighed.

"Merlin its time to go home. Its toby's birthday today." She said grabbing the dog's leash.

(ok so i figures since time flow is diffrent between the labyrinth i was hoping a few years had passed in the mortal realm. about 3-5 years if you wouldnt mind. I just dont think her being 15 suits the rp =])
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:42 pm

((That sounds just fine to me, since she'd be a little more mature. Good call!))

"Sarah, wait!" Jareth looked at her in complete and utter shock, and hesitated.

"I... I need your help. The Labyrinth is nearly lost to me. I escaped, but I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Sarah froze at the voice. There was only one man she knew who spoke with such a demanding seductive lilt. She looked up from the dogs slowly and sure enough the very man who had caused so much joy yet so much pain for her in her teens.

"Jareth...its not possible" She said lightly. She reached out and touched him and sure enough her hand came in contact with a strong, warm, fleshy arm.

"Jareth.... I thought you wernt real...after that night...Everyone dissapeared. My parents thought I was crazy." She looked away tears shimmering in her eyes. "I thought you all had left me...so i must have made you up" She said taking a deep breath and calming herself. She was no more the dramatic 15 year old but now the calm and collected 20 year old.

She looked at Jareth while she pondered what to do. "Its toby's fifth birthday today. Everyone is in the back yard so no one is in the house...you can wait in my room while the party goes on. Then ill think about what to do with you" She said as she looked around then at him and his clothing. Her body reacted and she swalloed hard. She certainly didnt feel this strongly for him as a 15 year old. She could only imagin what women her age would do to him if he walked around like this. And for some reason that brought a pang of jealousy to her heart.

"Stay in this alley. Ill get you some cloths to help you....blend more...Can you watch Merlin for me?"
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:52 pm

"Certainly," he replied.

As Sarah left, he wondered what the future held. He ran his fingers through his long blond hair and closed his eyes.

Sarah. Of all the people to meet after this incident, it was Sarah.

How could this have been coincidence?

His mind wandered. Sarah had blossomed into an absolutely stunning young woman. Her long, dark hair worn loosely around her shoulders... Her dark brown eyes as curious and as perceptive as he remembered them...

He shook his head. He couldn't let this get in the way of recovering the Labyrinth from Vervada's control.

At this he hesitated. The dogs looked up at him inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next