The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down in the Underground, you'll find someone true, down in the Underground, a land serene, a crystal moon...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-20

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:55 pm

"You have no power over me," said Sarah with a dazed look on her face.

Jareth tossed the crystal and fell through the crumbling floor as Sarah escaped the Labyrinth. Quickly he changed into an owl and flew to safety, as the clock struck thirteen he flew out of her house through the open window, leaving her standing bewildered in the hallway. he decided to quietly watch to see if she would be all right. He fluttered to her bedroom window.

Her room was empty, so he perched as an owl in the tree outside her window. It took only a few moments for her to run upstairs and enter her room. He was startled to see the creatures from the Labyrinth phase into her room. As they danced about he took off towards the moon, heading back home to his castle.

The world below blurred into the familiar twisted paths of the great maze, and the moon seemed to melt into the silhouette of his beloved castle beyond the Goblin City. He slipped into his Fae form and the heels of his boots clicked softly on the windowsill. The room was empty except for a few of the chickens that the goblins had left behind. He shooed them out and settled into his chair, wondering what he would do now that Sarah and Toby were gone and most likely all of his creatures had somehow phased, by Sarah's willpower, to Earth.

[[ I have decided that this is based on what happens immediately after the movie ends. We currently need:

Ludo

and perhaps:

a Fiery
Toby
Wiseman (and Hat)
Assorted Goblins

I have also determined that because of Jareth's looks he is not a Gobin at all but rather a Fae. He's still Goblin King but he is much too delicate-looking to be a Goblin.

Please write in third-person and past-tense! ]]
Back to top Go down
http://mimimorgenstern.blogspot.com
Sir Didymus :]
Common Goblin
Sir Didymus :]

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:25 pm

Sir Didymus then rode in on the majestic Ambrosious, and dismounted. he did a happydance, then went to hide in the closet. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 am

Jareth swung the door open and grabbed the unfortunate Sir Didymus by the scruff of the neck, holding him at arm's length.

"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:17 pm

When Sir Didymus said nothing, Jareth dropped him and stalked off across the room.
"Out of all of the creatures that could possibly remain here, why you?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:43 pm

Ambrosious cowered in fear the the mighty symbol of might that was Jareth.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:45 pm

What could he do? A mere dog? Ambrosious hid under a pile of sneakers. It was all he could think of.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:42 pm

The Goblin King heard the shuffling of sneakers and glanced somewhat disinterestedly over his shoulder. It was the sheepdog Ambrosious, nothing to be afraid of.

[[Rachel really needs to get in here and post because I can't make Didymus do anything!]]

"All right, now listen," said Jareth softly. "So far, we three are the only ones left in the Labyrinth and, knowing this place, it won't stay this way for long. I believe our neighboring realm, the Land of Shadows, may come into play soon. We must be prepared to meet with Vervada, the Shadow Queen herself."

Jareth had no doubts of Sir Didymus' courage, but the sheepdog had a reputation to make himself scarce at the first sign of a confrontation. 'Smart dog,' Jareth thought to himself. Against his will he had taken a liking to the creature.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:56 pm

WIth the sign of good vibes wafting from the Golblin King, Ambrosious snooted his way our from underneath the sneakers and approached his elegant boot. He gnawed a bit, then turned his near-invisible eyes up to the owner.
Nothing is what it seems, thought the dog. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to talk.

Then again. . . this was life he was thinking about. . . .
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:21 pm

The dog seemed to be quite friendly and Jareth rubbed his furry head good-naturedly. He thought another talking companion would be nice, but hadn't quite gotten a handle on the magic required for that...

Nothing is what it seems...

A whirl of cool sparks appeared out of nowhere and engulfed Ambrosious, and the scent of blueberries filled the room.

"Did it work?" Jareth muttered to himself
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:43 pm

Can I? Can I talk? AM I MORE THAN JUST A SEDENTARY MUTE COWARD?

Ambrosious coughed out a cloud of smoke. "Paahhh."
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:45 pm

"Good morning chaps 'ow tha day goin?"

Perhaps not the most elegant self-expression, but it would work for now.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:15 pm

Jareth's eyes widened in amazement.

"Well this is a bit of an improvement, now isn't it? Er... my day is going quite pleasantly actually. And yours? Have you any ideas about how to avert the most likely imminent destruction of our beloved Labyrinth?"

[[This is like that book series... there's a sheepdog who can talk... actually i think he's a soft-coated Wheaten Terrier. But you get the point. Neutral ]]
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 pm

It seems as though the Labyrinth was once your mind child. However, it has been seized out of your control by this woman you spoke of. The only way we can avert destruction is by defeating her in epic battle! thought Ambrosious.

"I say we have a righ' go at the lady," he said. "By the way, you do know your shoe is delicious?"
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:14 pm

"Sounds like a plan," said Jareth. "Eh... I don't believe I would have known that my shoes taste good. I've honestly never tried tasting them."

An awkward silence passed where the three of them stared at each other. Then Jareth headed for the door.

"We may as well get moving. It's nearly dawn."
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:19 pm

"Really? You must try it!"

Ambrosious followed dutifully after Jareth after grabbing a sneaker to go.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:27 pm

[[*laughs hysterically* you have a shoe fetish or something, my dear.]]

They crept as quietly as possible through the deserted Goblin City, through the tremendous amounts of wreckage from the battle. As they walked along, the rising sun was slowly dimmed by a swirling mist of the most horrid colors.

"What is going on?" Jareth asked, though it was pointless to ask in the first place. He conjured a crystal on his fingertips and launched it into the mist. It barreled through, leaving a tunnel that soon closed back up. "This is not good."

It's time to stop living in your world of fantasy, Jareth. Nothing is what it seems.

The voice emanted from everywhere and nowhere, and Jareth was unsure whether it was his imagination or real. Whatever it was, it was blood-chilling to hear.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:35 pm

Ohhh snap, we're #$%@ed, thought Ambrosious, dropping his shoe.

"I believe we've wanted into a righ' spot o trouble," he said.

The puke-green skye did nothing to calm his nerves.

Was it her? HER? Had she finally come for them all?

Was doom afoot? Al leg? A PAW?
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:42 pm

A cloaked figure (not unlike a giant bat) swooped towards their heads.

"DUCK!" Jareth yelled at the top of his lungs.

Interestingly he was the only one tall enough to possibly be hit by the figure. Thankfully it passed over his head but immediately wheeled around to land softly on the road behind them.

The figure swept its hood back with a frighteningly pale, slender hand.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:44 pm

-- the other of which might've received a bite if Ambrosious had been more courageous of a dog. Instead he cowered in fear!
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:52 pm

Just as Jareth had feared, it was the startlingly beautiful Shadow Queen, Vervada.

[[you can control Vervada as well because she's just a character and not a user]]

Jareth stood as tall as he could in his heeled boots and looked the Queen in the eye. "What brings you to my Labyrinth, Vervada?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:55 pm

"Nothing but my true desire," she answered, conjouring up an apple and holding it to her supple cherry lips.

"You, Jareth sweet. Don't look so startled it's not like I've turned you into a toad. . . . yet."

She took a bite.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:00 am

Jareth was startled. He was supposed to be the sexiest character in the Labyrinth, and this gorgeous creature was quickly becoming a major pain in the ego.

"Why would you want me? I'm nothing but a worthless Fae."
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:04 am

(I just laughed. Hardcore.)

Vervada forgot that she was eating and let the juice run down her chin in a manner only the powerful and beautiful could get away with.

"I am a dark queen, what do you expect? I'm here for dramatic tension. I need you for something and where else would I find a sex-toast as worthy as yourself?"
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:07 am

[[I love my censoring... made sex-g.o.d into sex-toast.]]

"Fine then. What is it that you need me for?"

Jareth was beginning to rethink his normal wardrobe scheme at the moment.

Vervada looked through her lashes slyly at him.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:11 am

(OMG SEX TOAST. And the wardrobe: PRICELESS! (yet subtle))

"Do you really want to know?"

She eyed him up and down, mentally making a shopping list. She needed some strawberries. . . her mother was coming to visit next Tuesday and she loved strawberry tarts.

Too bad for Jareth's soon to be deflated ego. . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!   The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Labyrinth Roleplay!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next