The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down in the Underground, you'll find someone true, down in the Underground, a land serene, a crystal moon...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avantgarde
Lichen
Avantgarde

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-19

New member! Empty
PostSubject: New member!   New member! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:05 pm

Very Happy Hello everyone! I randomly found this board while looking through Labyrinth related links and decided to join.

I suppose introductions are in order. People call me Ali. Hmm. Let's see... I'm a recently admitted college student attending Yale University in New Haven, CT. The only other language I can speak other than English is French, and my favorite character from Labyrinth is Sir Didymus.

Anyway, I hope I get to join some fun RPs in here and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

-Ali.
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-20

New member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member!   New member! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:38 pm

Hello! I apologize for the mild... er... desolation of the forum. I'm trying to get it back on track as soon as possible...
But in the meantime, welcome! If you like, you can try to bring back the somewhat dead roleplay...
Back to top Go down
http://mimimorgenstern.blogspot.com
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-31

New member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member!   New member! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:58 am

Hello! I'm normally on this forum a lot, but I stopped using it while it was being de-bugged. I'm finally back, so hopefully we can continue our shenanigans!
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

New member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member!   New member! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:59 am

hah... hah...

Shenanigans.

I love that word.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

New member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member!   New member! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:32 pm

TIMES TO DANCE!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Williams
Fiery
Sarah Williams

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-03

New member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member!   New member! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:56 am

Eh hi...Im a new member. I think I might have posted my very first post in the wrong place, what a great way to start ey? ^^'

Anyways, My real Name is Michelle. People Call me Ellie or Crimson, im currently enrolled in collage and i have been a Huge fan of Labyrinth since i was little. As soon as i was old enough to comprehend movies this has been on my #1 list.

I love the movie but they way it ended made my heart ache -_- yes forgive me i am a helpless JarethxSarah fan. Smite me if you must but i will never give up hope XD

Ok i think im done rambling now. I might stumble with posting and the like the first few times as i have to get use to this board.

I hope to rp with you guys soon.

Love sincerly, Sarah
Back to top Go down
Some Wei
Anonymous

New member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member!   New member! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know I think your RP is really cute :3

I thought about joining but I don't think I'm right for the RP. I'm kind of creepy and insane and big-sharp-teeth-gleaming-in-the-dark. I hope you guys can kick it up again.

Crazy Person's Email: spiratic.lebolution@gmail.com

:3 Lemme know if this is not dead. Even if I can't play, I'll still read it o-o
Back to top Go down
Ambrosious
Wiseman
Ambrosious

New member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member!   New member! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Hey! Welcome to the forum! I'm hoping to resurrect it! Feel free the join! And we encourage creepy insane people with big sharp teeth. They make everything more interesting!
Back to top Go down
~Jareth~
Goblin King
~Jareth~

New member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member!   New member! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:05 pm

rawrrrrr. sharp teeth are good. bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member!   New member! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: The Oubliette :: Random-
Jump to: